The Seven Sigma team is well experienced with qualifications in a variety of IT and business disciplines, including:
- Issue and Dialogue Mapping
- IT Governance and security
- Business analysis and user engagement
- End-to-end enterprise content management services
- IT Strategic advisory
- Infrastructure architecture
- Design and enterprise monitoring services
Our vast and varied knowledge enable us to provide accurate and strategic advice. We are frequently engaged to help organisations that are suffering the effects of project chaos. Once the chaotic forces of wicked problems and social complexity take root, technical proficiency takes a back seat to realigning shared commitment by building the bridges of shared understanding.
Our services encompass the full project management lifecycle with a collaborative, opportunity-driven focus:
- Exploration of the problem space utilising IBIS and Issue mapping.
- Fostering shared understanding among participants of the problem and ensuring alignment to organisation goals and strategy.
- Building on the shared understanding foundation to explore the solution space via workshops utilising business process modelling, collaborative mind-mapping for information architecture and targeted training and coaching.
- Infrastructure planning, architecture, design and service delivery
- Communications planning, time, cost and quality management