Position: Microsoft Power Platform Analyst / Senior Developer | Term: Full-Time
Opportunity: Are you an Office 365 generalist looking to specialise? Or an IT Business Analyst who’s seen the potential of Power Apps and Microsoft’s Power Platform?
This is a rare opportunity to join a tight-knit, influential team with direct ties into Microsoft, building Power Platform app development and governance capability for some of Australia’s largest companies and multinationals.
Who we are searching for: We like to work at the leading edge, and we’re looking for you to share that vision with our clients. That means –
- Balancing technical proficiency with people skills. You’ll be a developer, influencer, negotiator, coordinator and hand-holder all in one day
- Capturing requirements, while seeing how teams could start to work fundamentally differently (then guiding them on that journey!)
- Being able to work in a genuinely agile style. The tech landscape, deadlines and requirements change all the time, so you need to be able to roll with that
- Adapting your communication style and message to suit the person you’re speaking with and what they value
- Living the MVP, PoC, rapid development way of life, to demonstrate results and get business buy-in quickly
- Helping to setup the processes, learning content, good practices and platform governance tools they need to keep their Innovation, Architecture, and Cyber Teams happy
Your background: The role is part Developer, part IT BA, so you’ll need to be experienced and effective at both –
- Minimum 3 years’ IT business analysis or Office 365 architecture experience, including the ability to convey progressive ideas to senior leadership
- 2-3 years’ demonstrated Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI development skills. We’d like to hear about what you’ve built and the impact it had
- Must be Perth based, where you’ll work across client sites and our office in Technology Park (the clients’ laptops and their coffee machines that you’ll be using vary in quality)
- You’ll have the opportunity to mentor our Junior Developers as well as participate in hackathons and other training events, so start thinking about the best insights you have to share
- You might be a Microsoft MVP already, otherwise we can help you to work towards that
If you think our search is over, apply now!
Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org