This position has been filled.
Position: Graduate Application Designer | Term: Part-time or Full-Time (Negotiable)
Opportunity: This is an exciting role for a highly motivated individual looking to build upon their IT training, skills and qualification. You will have great learning opportunities to develop skills in an area that is currently highly sought after with a supportive team by your side.
Who we are searching for: We are looking for a creative individual who has a love of learning and is looking to build upon their IT experience.
- Have qualifications/certifications or studying in the IT or financial-related fields, or equivalent experience
- Have Excel knowledge
- Can communicate effectively and comfortably, both orally and written
- Are always looking to learn new things and improve yourself Are a creative problem-solver with great attention to detail
- Can effectively and productively work autonomously as well as collaboratively with your team
- Have good work ethic
- Have rights to work permanently in Australia
Advantage if you: Have experience with Office 365, in particular Microsoft SharePoint, PowerApps, MS Flow, Power BI
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn and build robust, reliable and technically sophisticated applications across tablet & mobile devices using the Microsoft Power Platforms (eg PowerApps, Flow, Power BI)
- Analyse, test and resolve defects and issues
- Support our clients in the management of the suite of applications we have developed for them
- Record learning videos for our audience
- Assist in the delivery of hackathons/training
If you think our search is over, apply now!
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com