- PowerApps and Flow 2-Day Hackathon
August 21, 2018 - August 22, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
BUILD AN IN A DAY WITH NO CODE
It’s a hackathon! You will learn to build custom apps that run on laptops/tablets and mobile devices, and share them inside your organisation securely.
PowerApps is a terrific new Microsoft offering that targets business users building business solutions, allowing you to improve productivity. For example: Capture data from expenses to revenue, Vehicle or Site Inspections, Health and Safety forms, Proposals, Cost Estimator, Budget Tracking and loads more! No developer or advanced programming knowledge is needed.
Some apps can be built and shared in minutes, allowing you to rapidly prototype and test your ideas without the time and expense of custom development.
Rather than overwhelm you with every feature known to man, it is much more effective to start with your idea and iteratively build on it with help from a coach. This way, not only do you use functionality that makes sense for you, you walk away with a functional app that you can start using in your organisation re-inventing how your organisation manages data and more empowered to solve organisational problems.
There is a name for this sort of intense, focused collaboration: it’s called a Hackathon, and it’s the ideal way to learn PowerApps…
This course is intended for business users – ideally with basic Excel knowledge.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between PowerApps, Flow and SharePoint
- Build custom apps that run on laptops/tablets, and mobile devices and incorporate workflow
- Share apps inside your organisation securely
- Bring Your Own Device to this course
- Bring your Windows-based notebook and we will supply the rest! If a Windows device is not available then some most activities will still be possible through a browser
- Please pre-install the PowerApps desktop app from the Windows Store – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/
- Lunch and tea breaks
Contact us for more information