- 10/12/2018 - 11/12/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Build solutions that specifically target your organisation’s unique business needs with little or no code required!
This 2-day hackathon will teach you to build apps without enlisting the expertise of costly, professionally trained software developers.
PowerApps & Flow are terrific new Microsoft offerings that target business users building solutions, allowing you to improve productivity. Examples include inspections, electronic forms, cost estimating, health and safety forms, proposals, budget tracking, and loads more! No developer or advanced programming knowledge needed.
Paul Culmsee will guide you through basic to complex scenarios and you will come away with the knowledge and confidence to improve efficiency and productivity, freeing up valuable time so you can focus on the more strategic issues.
AIMS & OUTCOMES
- Understand how to get the best out of PowerApps, Flow, SharePoint and other systems
- Quickly build custom apps that run on mobile devices
- Connect with a variety of data sources
- Automate processes via building flows
- Share apps inside your organisation securely
- Gain insights and knowledge the Seven Sigma team has learnt that you do not find in the documentation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is for any users seeking to innovate or simply automate manual processes. Basic Excel knowledge is definitely an advantage.
- Bring your own device to this course
- Bring your Windows-based notebook
- Please pre-install the PowerApps desktop app from the Windows store – https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/
- Light lunch
- Morning & afternoon tea
Delivery of training will be confirmed once minimal number has been met.
Event cancelled by Seven Sigma
- Registration cost will be refunded in full, or alternatively rescheduled at a later date
- Travel and and/or accommodation costs, if incurred, will be borne by the registrant
Registration cancelled by attendee: All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation notice emailed at least 10 working days prior to the event date: A full refund will be provided
- Cancellation notice emailed 5 – 10 working days prior to the event date: 50% of the registration cost will be refunded
- Cancellation notice provided less than 5 working days prior to the event date: No refund will be given
- Part attendance: Those who attend part of the training will be charged the full amount
- No-shows: No refunds or credits will be given
Paul Culmsee, awarded the Microsoft Business Solutions MVP for his contributions in the PowerApps and Flow platforms, is a certified trainer who has run sold-out PowerApps and Flow hackathon-style training around Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Paul, with over 25 years of experience in the IT industry, is a management consultant specialising in Office 365, in particular PowerApps and Flow and author of two award winning books: “The Heretics Guide to Best Practices: The reality of managing complex problems in organisations”, and “The Heretics Guide to Management: The are of harnessing ambiguity.”
Venue: Microsoft Perth